Tabs

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Europe Here I Come!!!

Well here it is...the thing I have now been beyond excited about for several months.....OUR FAMILY TRIP TO EUROPE!  You can imagine how exciting this is to a person like me who is, well, quite obsessed with being somewhere new.  We found out in April that we were leaving in July, for two weeks: a part cruise/part land trip to Europe!  We will now be leaving in two weeks,  and will be spending 2 1/2 days in Barcelona before getting on a cruise ship and docking in Provence, Monaco, Florence, Civitavecchia, and Pompeii/The Amalfi Coast and having one day cruising.  Then, after completion of our cruise we will head off to Rome for an extra 3 days!  Even more exciting: I will be in Italy for my 15th birthday this year!!  As of now, we are preparing like crazy; making lists, booking tours, making schedules, and starting to pack.  And all I can think is......OHMYGOSH,  I'M GOING TO EUROPE IN 16 DAYS!

2 comments:

  1. How AMAZING!! I am really looking forward to reading your travelogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!!! I'm soooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)) Cant wait

    ReplyDelete