Tabs

Friday, July 1, 2011

The "Method" To My Madness

You may see this blog and ask yourself, "why?".  Why am I so crazy for travelling?  Well the answer is simple:
I'm not really positive.

I'm sure someone could look at my life and say, "THAT is where it all began", but personally I think there are several factors.

For starters, I think my passion for travel may have something to do with where I live.  Wisconsin.  Now, don't get me wrong, Wisconsin could be a lovely place.  But, I have always believed there was just not enough to do, especially in my towns.  So I'll jump at any opportunity to go somewhere new and exciting. 

Secondly, I am a very lucky person.  Meaning, I have been going on nice trips, with both my families, my whole life.  Just as a little girl, I went to; California, Pennsylvania, Disney Land, Disney World, Crivitz, Mole Lake and North Carolina.  Then when I was older; North Carolina(again), The Dome Home(Northern Wisconsin), The Dells(numerous times), Mexico(twice), The Florida Keys, Colorado, Boston, Cape Cod and now Europe.  So, yes I have been blessed.  And every time I go somewhere new, that love of travel is instilled a little deeper in me.

Thirdly, I love adventure.  My parents are constantly remarking on my willingness to do anything exciting(meanwhile I have tons of other fears).  For example, I have always wanted to skydive, I LOVE going whitewater rafting, snorkeling, cliff jumping, and zip lining, and if you asked me to go bungee jumping or scuba diving I would say yes in almost a heartbeat. 

So, there they are.  The reasons I can think of to explain my passion for being somewhere new, exciting and different. 
Cliff Jumping in Crivitz
Snorkeling:Florida Keys
Zip Lining in Puerto Vallarta
On a sailboat in Cape Cod
Swimming with a Dolphin

No comments:

Post a Comment