Tabs

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Trip Preparation

Here are some things my parents have taught me or I have learned about preparing for a trip:

  1. ALWAYS have a list(and have different ones for different kinds of trips)
  2. Start packing early so you never have to rush
  3.  When packing, think through your daily routine (showering, doing hair, brush teeth, etc.)
  4. Have a place set a side where you can put important things before you even bring out a suitcase
  5. Double check you have your documents
  6. Keep your phone on when going to the airport in case your flight is delayed
  7. Always be at the airport early
I know most people who see this will already know these things, BUT since I'm leaving in 3(!) days I was in the mood to talk preparation :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay... Today is the 14th!!! You are in Europe already, right?? Where are you? What are you doing? What are you eating & seeing & doing??

    ReplyDelete